Multiple definiton of source

flp

Multiple definiton of source

Post by flp » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:44 pm

I want to join with a source a second time, but I get the following error:

Code: Select all

'Parsing and Executing Query' has encountered a problem.

Script Execution Error: de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.core.server.planmanagement.optimization.exception.QueryOptimizationException: Exeception while initialize query.
Additional info:
transformation failed ; Multiple definiton of source with name System.interruptions
de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.core.server.planmanagement.optimization.exception.QueryOptimizationException: Exeception while initialize query.
Additional info:
transformation failed ; Multiple definiton of source with name System.interruptions
How can I use a source for e.g. joins a second time in one query?

Furthermore, I encountered a bug. Although when I solve this problem, I need to restart Odysseus until Odysseus won't show this exception anymore.

Michael Brand

Re: Multiple definiton of source

Post by Michael Brand » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:03 am

Hey,

you have to define the access to that source one time. In queries you can use that single access (e.g., System.interruptions) several times as input for other operators. But if u want to join two data streams, each attribute has to be unique (left data stream has attribute A, right datastream is not allowed to have attribute A). So if you want to join System.interruptions with System.interruptions, you have to rename the attributes of one of these join inputs.
Greetings
Michael

Marco Grawunder

Re: Multiple definiton of source

Post by Marco Grawunder » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:13 am

The exception is a bug introduced yesterday, should be away in the next version.