Query Bug

flp

Query Bug

Post by flp » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:35 am

When I run a query at my computer, it returns often no result, while it works on another computer more or less fine.
I'm using the windows 64 edition and the other computer runs the windows 32 edition.
From time to time, it helps to load the sources again or at latest restarting odysseus.

Furthermore, I encounter another crazy exception at this query which I reported by the bug reporter.

I have uploaded the data again on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q8a269fq3437 ... Q9yka?dl=0

Marco Grawunder

Re: Query Bug

Post by Marco Grawunder » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 am

Hmm. Could you please add:

#DOREWRITE false

at the top of the query and test, if the error still occurs?

When different runs leads to different results, this could be the only reason I can image.

flp

Post by flp » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:52 pm

It seems for the first views that it solved the problem. I will do further investigation.

Unfortunately, I'm running again in problems with the COALESCE operator.

The next line of the task2 is:

Code: Select all

preparing_data_for_sufficient_acceleration = COALESCE({predicate='(sens_y - 1000 <= sensor_y && sens_y >= sensor_y)', AGGREGATIONS=[['first','sensorid','sid'], ['first','ball_hit_timestamp','ball_hit_timestamp'], ['last','timestamp','end_timestamp'], ['avg','accel','acceleration_avg'], ['min','accel','acceleration_min'], ['max','accel','acceleration_max'], ['first','sens_x','sens_x'], ['first','sens_y','sens_y'], ['last','sensor_y','sensor_y']]}, all_possible_goal_shots_with_events)
Although the following select return values, the coalesce does not return anything or even does not finish. Can you have a deeper look into that?

Code: Select all

re = SELECT({predicate = '((sens_y + 1000 >= sensor_y && sens_y <= sensor_y) || (sens_y - 1000 <= sensor_y && sens_y >= sensor_y))'}, all_possible_goal_shots_with_events)

Marco Grawunder

Post by Marco Grawunder » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:31 am

Sorry for the late reply. Is it possible to upload some sample data (in best case all_possible_goal_shots_with_events). That makes it easier to analyze.

Marco Grawunder

Post by Marco Grawunder » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 am

Sorry :oops: some refactorings went wrong and by this the predicate version of the coalesce operator was not working anymore. In the new update, this problem should be fixed.

Additionally, a new version of the coalese operator is available:

http://wiki.odysseus.offis.uni-oldenbur ... e+operator

flp

Post by flp » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Nice to hear, but actually I can't even compile it anymore now, because I recieve an error. I have sent an bug report.

Ok, I get bad request as answer, therefore, I will do it here.
*** Odysseus Bug Report ***

* If you want a reply please enter a valid e-mail adress:

* What led up to the situation?
COALEASCE operator

* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or ineffective)?
uncomment

* What was the outcome of this action?
error

* What outcome did you expect instead?
executing the coalesce operator

Please be aware that this report may contain private or other confidential information
##########################################################################################
## Stack Trace:
##########################################################################################
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: unsupported parameters: [PREDICATE]

at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.PQLParser.parse(PQLParser.java:116)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.PQLParser.parse(PQLParser.java:59)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.compiler.standardcompiler.StandardCompiler.translateQuery(StandardCompiler.java:252)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.executor.standardexecutor.StandardExecutor.createQueries(StandardExecutor.java:247)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.executor.standardexecutor.StandardExecutor.addQuery(StandardExecutor.java:619)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.executor.standardexecutor.StandardExecutor.addQuery(StandardExecutor.java:612)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.core.server.planmanagement.executor.command.dd.AddQueryCommand.execute(AddQueryCommand.java:39)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.executor.standardexecutor.StandardExecutor.addQueries(StandardExecutor.java:418)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.executor.standardexecutor.StandardExecutor.addQuery(StandardExecutor.java:623)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.executor.standardexecutor.StandardExecutor.addQuery(StandardExecutor.java:612)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.planmanagement.executor.standardexecutor.StandardExecutor.addQuery(StandardExecutor.java:596)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.rcp.editor.text.commands.RunQueryCommand$1.run(RunQueryCommand.java:153)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Caused by: IllegalArgumentException - unsupported parameters: [PREDICATE]

at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.PQLParser.initParameters(PQLParser.java:180)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.impl.PQLParserImpl.createOperator(PQLParserImpl.java:57)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.impl.PQLParserImpl.operator(PQLParserImpl.java:380)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.impl.PQLParserImpl.namedStream(PQLParserImpl.java:296)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.impl.PQLParserImpl.query(PQLParserImpl.java:139)
at de.uniol.inf.is.odysseus.parser.pql.PQLParser.parse(PQLParser.java:85)
... 12 more

Marco Grawunder

Post by Marco Grawunder » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:48 am

Strange ... could you please make an update an try again?

flp

Post by flp » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Now I was able to report it, I think

Marco Grawunder

Post by Marco Grawunder » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Yes, the bug report is there.

Did you make an update before? This is very strange.

Please check if startpredicate and endpredicate work.

An option should be: Remove the old Odysseus installtion (simple delete it) and download new ... maybe a problem with the downloaded version. This does not affect the workspace (when its outside the installation folder as it shoud be)

flp

Post by flp » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:06 pm

A simple update today fixed it. I updated yesterday due to your feedback to the fixed coalesce operator the system and got then this crazy error.